Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Bitch

Some people truly define the word bitch,, I mean they epitomize what bitchiness is and work towards taking it to a higher level.

I recently bumped into someone who I think was the sole reason the term bitch was coined. Point in case: I barely know this girl. We have met occasionally at communal gatherings and shared a smile and at the most a hello how is it going. So in my head she was just this girl I knew of who hung around some common friends. That was it. We had nothing else in common and nothing else transpired between us.

UNTIL…. a few months ago we were at this common friend’s party and we as usual smiled and nodded at each other. She happened to know the guy I was dating at that point so they got talking and he mentioned that we were seeing each other. She had then given a catty evil laugh asked him if he was drunk when he met me!!!!!! He was shocked and had juts walked away! HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Where did that come from! She doesn’t even know me!! Now why would anyone go make a remark like that… seriously WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was informed of this conversation only much after it happened if not I would have drowned her in her glass of Vodka. Now every time I see her I feel like tripping her or flushing her down the commode!!

OK this is not a hate post! I juts don’t understand why people say things about people they don’t even know!
If you know someone and decide to bitch about them its wrong.. but atleast its based on facts you know about the person and decide you don’t like .... But this!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGH!!

3 comments:

Rine said...

Colombo's cup runneth over with these type of people..

Think that they really don't have much else to do if they would rather speak about people they don't know.. feel good about yourself... and forget it...

Really no point! :)

Ahamed Nizar said...

there is always something that triggers off a woman bitchiness...
and when its out its scary. sometimes just in passing like in your case or it can go on for life times...

Dee said...

agreed with rine. ugh. just keep your distance with whoever you talk with, seriously! Coloumbians LOVE.to.talk.